I’ve been busy working on a few new things to launch next year. One of them being this newly branded solids and routine guide.
There’s a lot of information in this eGuide. By reading it, you can expect to:
• Recognize common signs that indicate a baby is ready for solids
• Feel confident that you’re making informed decisions when it comes to your baby’s food
• Know what to expect with introducing solids
• Know what and how to introduce solids to your little one
• Learn about the optimal routine for each age group, helping your little one eat and sleep
• Be able to adjust your child’s routine and schedule as they develop
• Feel confident in dealing with common issues like constipation
This handy guide covers, the routine for babies from the age of 4 months up until the age of 3.
Want to see a snack peak from the inside?
This handy guide is 29 pages long, and I’m going to be giving it away for free for the next 24 hours. Dec 3rd 2019, starting a 3pm.
What clients have said:
“This solids guide is AMAZING! Better than anything else I’ve read”
“This is such a great resource, simple and easy to follow”
The FREE link has now expired.
If you wish to get a copy of this book you can do so by clicking below.
Once purchased, the guide will be emailed to you. Purchase price is $10.